We have used every effort to ensure that shopping on the internet with us is as safe as purchasing by card in a store. Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information sent over the Internet. In processing your Order, your information may have to be sent over the internet more than once. At no point is your Order information sent in this way without encryption.
Although we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the complete security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing personal information and dealing online over the Internet and we cannot be held responsible for any breach of security unless it is due to our negligence.
Our site is hosted by Shopify Inc. Shopify servers are located in the USA. EU customer data is stored on these servers as their privacy shield allows them to transfer data from the EU to the United States. For more information on the EU-USA privacy shield agreement, see: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TNSNAA4
Shopify may transmit Personal Information outside of the UK. Shopify remains responsible for Personal Information that is transferred to a third party abroad for processing or to support our efforts in providing our Services to you. Any Personal Information transferred to a third party for data processing is subject, by law, to a comparable level of protection as that provided by Shopify. A “comparable level of protection” means a level of protection generally equivalent to that provided by Shopify.
During your visit to our site, we may gather certain personal information that is necessary to set up your account, for the purposes of billing, delivery of your goods and queries. We only keep your information for as long as is necessary to process your order, process any applicable refunds, respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to.
Ordinarily, we do not have access to your financial information which is securely transferred directly to our card processing agents and who process it on our instructions.
We supply your information electronically to our couriers who need your details to deliver your orders
When you register your details with us, you have the option to subscribe to future promotions and special offers. You may unsubscribe from this at any time by emailing our customer services.
We do not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) unless you are a user located outside the EEA in which case we may need to transfer your information to deliver your goods, process payment/refunds, or to send you promotional information you have subscribed to.
Our website can recognise past users by using cookies. Cookies personalise your visits to our website to meet your individual preferences. You can disable cookies by adjusting your internet settings.
When you supply your information to us you accept the risks associated with the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any loss of your information unless we have breached our duty of care to you.
This policy explains what cookies are, how we use them and how you can switch them off.
Cookies are small files which are stored on your internet browsing device (e.g computer, tablet or phone). Cookies don't store your personal details such as your credit card details, your name or your date of birth.
Our site uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies operate from the moment you log on to the site until the moment you log off. Once you log off session cookies are deleted. Persistent cookies will not be deleted after each session.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential to our site, if these are disabled, your experience on our site may be interrupted and you may not be able to use a shopping basket or make payment.
- Performance Cookies collect anonymous data about visitors. We use the data to improve your future experience and identify issues that our users may be experiencing.
- Functionality Cookies customise the look and appearance of our site. For example, a functionality cookie will remember your username and language preferences next time you visit.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies deliver advertisements which are tailored to your web activity. A targeting cookie tracks what you click on whilst on our site, and may share details of what you click on with other organisations such as advertisers. These cookies can also help us to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Third party cookies may be used on our website by approved organisations to provide services on our website.
If you disable or delete cookies you will not be able to shop or access important parts of our site. Further information on cookies, including instructions on how to amend your browser settings to turn off cookies, is available widely online.
- Enable you to set up an account, place orders and make payments;
- Remember items you place into your shopping basket;
- Remember items you have been looking at so that you can quickly and easily go back to an item you looked at previously;
- Enhance your shopping experience.